From Deh Cho BridgeWiki
Revision as of 10:55, 23 March 2012 by NorthernRaven
- Bridge date pushed to 2008 - NNSL, June 24, 2005, Andrea Markey.
- Deh Cho Bridge in cash crunch - NNSL, April 19, 2006, Chris Windeyer and David Ryan. Closer to $100 million
- Government on hook if bridge project fails - NNSL, February 27, 2008, Jess McDiarmid.
- Deh Cho Bridge six weeks behind schedule - NNSL, September 24, 2008, Lauren McKeon.
- Deh Cho Bridge takes shape - NNSL December 12, 2008, Herb Mathison.
- Handley on bridge builder's payroll - NNSL, December 25, 2008, Herb Mathisen.
- Bridge builder needs cash help = NNSL, June 12, 2009, Herb Mathison.
- Bridge builders mum on talks - NNSL June 24, 2009, Herb Mathison.
- Bridge designs reviewed - NNSL June 29, 2009, Herb Mathison.
- Design issues, contract dispute plague Deh Cho bridge project - CBC.ca June 30, 2009
- N.W.T. could be on hook for Deh Cho Bridge cost overruns, MLA worries - CBC.ca July 1, 2009
- Deh Cho Bridge delayed by a year - CBC.ca, July 28, 2009.
- Bridge completion delayed to 2011 - NNSL, July 29, 2009, Andrew Livingstone.
- Contractor seeks $10 million from Deh Cho Bidge builder - NNSL, September 25, 2009, Andrew Livingstone.
- Cost of Deh Cho bridge climbs by $15 million - NNSL, February 15, 2010, Elizabeth McMillan.
- Deh Cho Bridge's 'worst-case scenario' becomes reality - NNSL, March 26,2010, Elizabeth McMillan.
- Deh Cho Bridge delays blamed on government - CBC.ca June 9, 2010.
- N.W.T. bridge ex-officials go to court - CBC.ca, July 7, 2010.