From Deh Cho BridgeWiki
Revision as of 01:30, 26 March 2012 by NorthernRaven
- Bridge over Mackenzie getting closer - NNSL, April 2, 2003, Norm Poole.
- Pact brings Mackenzie bridge closer - NNSL, October 24, 2003, Paul Bickford.
- Bridge date pushed to 2008 - NNSL, June 24, 2005, Andrea Markey.
- Deh Cho Bridge in cash crunch - NNSL, April 19, 2006, Chris Windeyer and David Ryan. Closer to $100 million
- Bridge gets green light - NNSL, December 10, 2007, Guy Quennville.
- N.W.T. MLAs demand way to kill Deh Cho Bridge project - CBC.ca, February 8, 2008.
- Deh Cho Bridge arguments heat up N.W.T. legislature - CBC.ca, February 21, 2008.
- Deh Cho Bridge faced stop-work order -CBC.ca, March 4, 2008.
- Government on hook if bridge project fails - NNSL, February 27, 2008, Jess McDiarmid.
- Construction underway on N.W.T. bridge over Mackenzie River - CBC.ca, July 9, 2008.
- Deh Cho Bridge six weeks behind schedule - NNSL, September 24, 2008, Lauren McKeon.
- Deh Cho Bridge takes shape - NNSL December 12, 2008, Herb Mathison.
- Handley on bridge builder's payroll - NNSL, December 24, 2008, Herb Mathisen.
- Bridge builder needs cash help = NNSL, June 12, 2009, Herb Mathison.
- Contract dispute stalls work on N.W.T. bridge project - CBC.ca, June 19, 2008.
- Bridge builders mum on talks - NNSL June 24, 2009, Herb Mathison.
- Bridge designs reviewed - NNSL June 29, 2009, Herb Mathison.
- Design issues, contract dispute plague Deh Cho bridge project - CBC.ca June 30, 2009
- N.W.T. could be on hook for Deh Cho Bridge cost overruns, MLA worries - CBC.ca July 1, 2009
- Deh Cho Bridge delayed by a year - CBC.ca, July 28, 2009.
- Bridge completion delayed to 2011 - NNSL, July 29, 2009, Andrew Livingstone.
- Deh Cho Bridge delayed a year - NNSL, July 30,2009, Roxanna Thompson.
- Quebec company seeks court injunction against N.W.T. bridge work - CBC.ca, August 22, 2007.
- Contractor seeks $10 million from Deh Cho Bidge builder - NNSL, September 25, 2009, Andrew Livingstone.
- Deh Cho Bridge contract under renegotiation - NNSL, November 25, 2009, Andrew Livingstone.
- Deh Cho Bridge without builder - NNSL, January 8, 2010, Andrew Livingstone.
- Cost of Deh Cho bridge climbs by $15 million - NNSL, February 15, 2010, Elizabeth McMillan.
- Deh Cho Bridge focus of N.W.T. emergency session - CBC.ca, March 9, 2010.
- Deh Cho Bridge's 'worst-case scenario' becomes reality - NNSL, March 26,2010, Elizabeth McMillan.
- Deh Cho Bridge delays blamed on government - CBC.ca June 9, 2010.
- N.W.T. bridge ex-officials go to court - CBC.ca, July 7, 2010.
- GNWT settles with former Deh Cho Bridge manager, engineer - CJCD Mix100 News, March 7, 2011.