From Deh Cho BridgeWiki
Revision as of 02:01, 9 November 2012 by NorthernRaven
- Mackenzie bridge one step closer - NNSL, Paul Bickford, Nov 20, 2002.
- Momentum keeps building - NNSL, Derek Neary, Jan 17, 2003.
- Bridge over Mackenzie getting closer - NNSL, April 2, 2003, Norm Poole.
- Pact brings Mackenzie bridge closer - NNSL, October 24, 2003, Paul Bickford.
- Bridge construction delayed - NNSL, Derek Neary, January 9, 2004.
- Mine chamber fights toll - NNSL, Stephan Burnett, January 14, 2004.
- Deh Cho bridge delays - NNSL, Stephan Burnett, January 28, 2004.
- Mackenzie bridge work 'this fall' - NNSL, Mike W. Bryant, April 2, 2004.
- Bridge gets enviro nod - NNSL, Derek Neary, December 15, 2004.
- Deh Cho bridge carries on - NNSL, Stephan Burnett, March 16, 2005.
- Deh Cho bridge gets Ottawa's nod - NNSL, Stephan Burnett, March 30, 2005
- Bridge benefits blueprint - NNSL, Derek Neary, May 20, 2005.
- Bridge projection - NNSL, Derek Neary, June 17, 2005.
- Bridge date pushed to 2008 - NNSL, June 24, 2005, Andrea Markey.
- Mackenzie bridge builder to be picked - NNSL, Derek Neary, Nov 7, 2005.
- On a collision course? - NNSL, Derek Neary, Nov 11, 2005.
- Deh Cho bridge tenders delayed - NNSL, Jack Danylchuk, Dec 16, 2005.
- Two bids left on bridge construction - NNSL, Derek Neary, Dec 19, 2005.
- Bridge price going up - NNSL, David Ryan, March 15, 2006.
- Deh Cho Bridge in cash crunch - NNSL, April 19, 2006, Chris Windeyer and David Ryan. Closer to $100 million
- Deh Cho bridge put on hold - NNSL, David Ryan, Sept 22, 2006.
- Bridge gets green light - NNSL, December 10, 2007, Guy Quennville.
- N.W.T. MLAs demand way to kill Deh Cho Bridge project - CBC.ca, February 8, 2008.
- Deh Cho Bridge arguments heat up N.W.T. legislature - CBC.ca, February 21, 2008.
- Deh Cho Bridge faced stop-work order -CBC.ca, March 4, 2008.
- Government on hook if bridge project fails - NNSL, February 27, 2008, Jess McDiarmid.
- Construction underway on N.W.T. bridge over Mackenzie River - CBC.ca, July 9, 2008.
- Deh Cho Bridge six weeks behind schedule - NNSL, September 24, 2008, Lauren McKeon.
- Deh Cho Bridge takes shape - NNSL December 12, 2008, Herb Mathison.
- Handley on bridge builder's payroll - NNSL, December 24, 2008, Herb Mathisen.
- Federal bridge investment comes up short - Andrew Livingstone, April 20, 2009.
- Bridge builder needs cash help = NNSL, June 12, 2009, Herb Mathison.
- Contract dispute stalls work on N.W.T. bridge project - CBC.ca, June 19, 2008.
- Bridge builders mum on talks - NNSL June 24, 2009, Herb Mathison.
- Bridge designs reviewed - NNSL June 29, 2009, Herb Mathison.
- Design issues, contract dispute plague Deh Cho bridge project - CBC.ca June 30, 2009
- N.W.T. could be on hook for Deh Cho Bridge cost overruns, MLA worries - CBC.ca July 1, 2009
- Deh Cho Bridge delayed by a year - CBC.ca, July 28, 2009.
- Bridge completion delayed to 2011 - NNSL, July 29, 2009, Andrew Livingstone.
- Deh Cho Bridge delayed a year - NNSL, July 30,2009, Roxanna Thompson.
- Quebec company seeks court injunction against N.W.T. bridge work - CBC.ca, August 22, 2007.
- Contractor seeks $10 million from Deh Cho Bidge builder - NNSL, September 25, 2009, Andrew Livingstone.
- Deh Cho Bridge contract under renegotiation - NNSL, November 25, 2009, Andrew Livingstone.
- Deh Cho Bridge without builder - NNSL, January 8, 2010, Andrew Livingstone.
- Cost of Deh Cho bridge climbs by $15 million - NNSL, February 15, 2010, Elizabeth McMillan.
- Builder's bid on bridge shut out - NNSL, Elizabeth McMillan, February 26, 2010.
- Deh Cho Bridge focus of N.W.T. emergency session - CBC.ca, March 9, 2010.
- Deh Cho Bridge's 'worst-case scenario' becomes reality - NNSL, March 26,2010, Elizabeth McMillan.
- N.B. won't lose more on Atcon: Boudreau - CBC.ca, April 7, 2010.
- Deh Cho Bridge delays blamed on government - CBC.ca June 9, 2010.
- 'Two big mistakes' - NNSL, Elizabeth McMillan, June 14, 2010.
- N.W.T. bridge ex-officials go to court - CBC.ca, July 7, 2010.
- http://www.nnsl.com/frames/newspapers/2010-08/aug20_10br.html [No impropriety say bridge ex-officials] - NNSL, Taylor Lambert, Aug 20, 2010.
- Deh Cho Bridge flaws could cost up to $7 million - NNSL, Tim Edwards, January 19, 2011.
- Deh Cho Bridge lawsuit sent to arbitration - NNSL, Terrence McEachern, February 16, 2011.
- GNWT settles with former Deh Cho Bridge manager, engineer - CJCD Mix100 News, March 7, 2011.
- Deh Cho Bridge completion date delayed - NNSL, May 19, 2011.
- Deh Cho Bridge expected to be finished by fall 2012 - NNSL, Thandie Vela Aug 22, 2011.
- Deh Cho Bridge cost now at $192 million - NNSL, Galit Rodan, December 15, 2011.
- $357 million bridge possible - NNSL, Galit Rodan, March 5, 2012.
- Government ponders Deh Cho Bridge tolls - NNSL, Galit Roan, April 21, 2012.
- N.W.T. to spend another $7M to $10M on Deh Cho Bridge - CBC.ca, June 6, 2012.
- Deh Cho Bridge may hit $200 million - NNSL, Danielle Sachs, June 8, 2012.
- Contractor signs a cost sharing agreement for Deh Cho Bridge - Journal of Commerce, Richard Gilbert, June 18, 2012.
- Taxpayers to recoup less than 1% of Atcon debt - CBC.ca, Aug 1, 2012.
- Bridge on time, says GNWT - NNSL, Miranda Scotland, Aug 29, 2012.
- Deh Cho Bridge opening targeted for late November - NNSL, Paul Bickford, Sept 20, 2012.
- Sun sets on Merv Hardie ferry - NNSL, Thandiwe Vela, Oct 25, 2012.
- Shawn Graham defends $50M loan as Atcon probe wraps up - CBC.ca, Oct 29, 2012.
- Civil servants advised against Atcon loan guarantees - CBC.ca, Oct 31, 2012.
|This article is currently incomplete. BridgeWiki will eventually improve by expanding it.|