Deh Cho BridgeWiki:Current events
From Deh Cho BridgeWiki
- April 8, 2012 - $1.3 settlement of Atcon termination claims (reached Nov 6, 2012) filed.
- Nov 30, 2012 - Bridge Opens!
- June 6 - Minister announces yet another $10 million required.
- March 5, 2012 - This site hits the news.
- March 1, 2012 - started updating this forgotten page again!
- September 3, 2010 - fixed glitch on Bridge Calculator page which might have caused problems with Internet Explorer.
- August 20, 2010 - Updated the Bridge Calculations spreadsheet.
- August 17, 2010 - New Bridge Costs page started, and a Bridge Calculator set up to show the cost for 2012.
- June 2010 - GNWT and DCBC sign the Transition Letter, setting out how the DCBC and the Concession Agreement will be wound down.
- April 8, 2010 - Updated the Bridge Calculations spreadsheet.
- April 4, 2010 - Some significant updates on the INAC grant and Cost Benefit Analysis articles, and the new DoT Questions page of various things I'm trying to find out.
- March 25, 2010 - The Legislature passed Bill 6, providing for the assumption of the DCBC debt.
- March 23, 2010 - The Legislative Assembly is back in session, discussing the Deh Cho Bridge project. Read the daily Hansard transcripts (16th Assembly, 5th Session).